Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Whew!

I just received a call from the OB office. The labs which were drawn yesterday were all in ok ranges......so, pre-eclampsia is not getting any worse to the point it's affecting my liver, kidneys or platelet count. My blood pressure is still slightly high, but I think I will have that until after I deliver. This morning it was 140/84, with similar readings last night. I'm taking this bedrest thing very seriously, so not much more that I can do.

I'll have my appointment on Thursday. From my understanding, whether or not we deliver later this week will depend on the growth of the babies per ultrasound.....if baby girl is still small or if both look like they are lagging in growth, I'd expect things to progress and a twin birthday would occur soon.

I'll keep you posted.

later, Jennie

No comments: