Wednesday, June 6, 2007

New belly shot and I'm a lucky, lucky girl!

Here is a 24 week, 3 day belly shot. Not sure if there is much difference, but my umbilicus is definitely getting more shallow! I now wish I had been measuring my waist to actually see the numbers. Oh well.

I went to a Baby Shower at the local Children's Museum tonight. Aside from the walking, it was a great time! I was even lucky enough to win a diaper bag filled with baby essentials. I had a pick between a pink and blue bag...and decided on the blue bag. Such tough decisions......

I also was lucky enough to win a prize on a scrappy blog I visit. I had my choice of either a baby boy or baby girl packet for the prize. Well, I told the person sending the prize that either would work, as I'm expecting both, so it doesn't matter! She responded that she would send me both packets. How lucky is that? I can't wait to enjoy the new scrappy stuff from Cloud 9.

That's about it from me......
Until later,
Jennie

8 comments:

Ramie :-) said...

You look fantastic girlfriend!!! And congrats on the wins! Definitely time to go buy some lottery tickets......good luck!!!

Sharie said...

You are looking lovely, dahling - just glowing. Hey, and you forgot to mention your winning the drawing from my blog, too!

Brook said...

Lookin' lovely. I think you are just beautiful!

Cricket said...

Jennie, you are looking fabulous! Congrats on all the winnings, that is good luck for sure...now go buy yourself a lottery ticket or two?! LOL

Kath W said...

I agree, you're looking purdy!
Congrats on the wins!!

Laura'sCorner said...

Hey Jen! What about the pic of you and I the morning we left? You do look awesome in these pics! Keep laying on your side!

Love you!
Laura

Diana said...

Great pics! Congrats on the win!

Anonymous said...

Jennie, you better get the 25 week shot taken pretty soon, 26 is just around the corner!!! Love you, Mom