Sunday, May 20, 2007

At least I don't have c-ankles.....yet.

I woke this morning to very swollen fingers, so swollen I cannot remove my wedding ring. I knew I should have removed it before going to bed last night. My toes are even little sausages, darn it! My blood pressure is up slightly, so will have to keep an eye on it. I've been drinking lots of water to hopefully flush out the extra fluid. No luck yet.
On top of the swelling, I'm having carpal tunnel symptoms of both hands while sleeping. I'm so glad I had surgery to fix my right carpal tunnel, or I'd be ready to cut off my hand. The discomfort is nothing compared to what I was dealing with before surgery. Hopefully wearing a brace will help.
I'm still tired. No surprise, huh? The six hour work day is going ok, though not sure how much longer that will be possible. Time will tell. Luckily the budget is worked out and things will work out in the end.
Chad is taking a nap and I'm going to snuggle down for one, too. I'll share pictures next time.....
later, Jennie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennie, I feel sorry for you and your edema. If your toes are sausages, what are your ankles and lower legs like? I agree, thank goodness you had the carpal tunnel surgery on the right hand, I can't imagine what your discomfort would be like if not having been done. Can't wait to see the next update of pictures.
Love Mom