Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm developing a dunlop....

You know...dun lop over the belt...or in my case, over the waistband of my stretchy pants......



17 weeks

15 weeks

Now, I don't see much of a difference in my belly over the past few weeks, but I definately feel bigger! And the babies are very active. In fact, one is pouncing on my right side as I type! It's a great feeling, even though I'm tired, dealing with aches in my back, right side, shoulder and neck. It's definately worth it, or at least I plan for it to be worth it!

I see the new OB on Monday. I'm excited to meet her and find out her plan of care for us. Hopefully we will schedule the big ultrasound to figure out the sex of the babies!

I picked up a maternity belt Tuesday after work. It was a very long day......and I needed a slow moving vehicle triangle on my butt. I was asked several times during the day if I was ok. Other than discomfort I was doing fine. I forgot to wear the belt to work yesterday (I blame this and any other forgetfulness on pregnancy brain!) but wore it today and it seems to help some. I ended up wearing it over my scrubs, as the elastic is itchy and pinches a bit.

I'm heading to a moms of multiples sale on Friday with a friend who has triplets. Her boys are 4 years old, so we won't be fighting for the same items! Not sure what I'm looking for.....so will plan as I find stuff!

Jennie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your belly is looking beautiful, stretch marks and all! I love reading and watching the babies progress. Can't wait to actually see them too. :)

Marilyn

Diana said...

You are growing! It's neat to see; not all of your growth is probably going in that one spot in your belly either, you might see changes from other views too....hehe! Looking good!

Kath W said...

You and the babies look mahvahlous, darling!

Brook said...

I'm happy that you are growing. That means those babies are doing fantastic!

Kristie W. said...

Thank you for sharing your adventure with us! I love seeing the new pics and hearing about your babies :)