Saturday, March 3, 2007

Update.

Tired. Backache. Tired. Not hungry. That sums it up.....

But, I am learning to not suck in my stomach anymore....not that it helped much before, but now it's pretty useless to even attempt! I'm still able to wear my normal jeans and shirts. But still occasionally wear the comfy maternity pants and shirts during fatter days.

It's getting easier to brush my teeth at night. For some reason, the gagging is worse in the morning. I'm just learning to not brush my tongue too much.....

We rearranged to living room today and plan to purchase a new couch. We are going to check out a few stores today and are ready to purchase with cash in hand. We need to move Chad's office into the bonus room off our master bathroom. His office will be the nursery. I picked up fabric yesterday. I finally found some sage colored fabric, so can get started on some items for the nursery. I'm hoping to convince Chad to head over to Babies R Us before our dinner date with friends tonight. It's next to the restaurant we are going to, so should be easy to convince him!

Tomorrow I'm declaring it a scrap day. I started a small 4x6 inch scrapbook for baby A's ultrasound pictures. I want to finish the covers for baby B's album, then start the inside pages. I'll share the progress as I complete them!

Later,
Jennie

3 comments:

Laura'sCorner said...

Jen, I have a terribly stupid question for you. How do you know which is Baby A and B? Do they go by the weekly size measurements? Remember I only had the one ultrasound with the girls...so ignorance is really kicking in!

Unknown said...

Laura,
I was wondering also. My boss, who had twins, told me they would keep track of them (not sure how, but I sure hope they can!). I would also think that the position in the uterus would help them keep track of A and B.

Laura'sCorner said...

Maybe...It might be easier if Baby A is a Girl and Baby B is a Boy. Interesting...