Tuesday, July 15, 2008

like our parents used to do......

Mealtimes have gotten progressively messier as C&C are self feeding more finger foods. Rather than try to keep them neat and clean, I've started stripping them down to their diapers and letting them go to town with their finger foods.

It's much easier than trying to keep things neat! So, I've been giving them sink baths on nights they get food EVERYWHERE.


If it's good enough for their mom and dad when they were little, it's good enough for them!

2 comments:

Yellow Fence said...

C&C are so darn cute. I almost miss that age. You've won a prize over on our blog. Stop by and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Jennie the pictures are so great, Chloe just cracks me up whenever I see her expressions,,, of coures Connor is very handsome too.
love Mom