Tuesday, July 15, 2008

goofy kids





keep me laughing and partially sane.

Yesterday, Chloe licked my nose and tried to stick her tongue between my lips...her first French kiss. EWWW! But how can you not love her.

Later that day, Connor licked/sucked on my chin.

These two LOVE each other and may just be working on their own language. They can often be found playing together with the blinds, an empty box or some other non-toy "toy".

They are eleven months old today. We have many things to be thankful for, but most of all, for two healthy kids. The year has been a blur, but fortunately I've taken many pictures to help me fill in the blanks caused by too many sleepless nights!

1 comment:

deb said...

Oh my goodness they are TOO cute! So glad to have found your blog.. thanks for commenting on mine. I have twins too. :)