Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"what if" rally.

Ever try falling asleep, but unanswered questions keep rolling through your mind? That's what I'm dealing with right now....of course it's all centered around the babies and "what if they need to be delivered this week?" and all sorts of other things regarding baby boy and baby girl. I slept so well last night, I was looking forward to another great night of sleep.......maybe it was just a fluke.

I doubt I'll have time up post before I leave for the appointment, not that there would be anything new to say......I'll update when I return, or my sister will update if we need to head to the hospital.

Later, Jennie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennie, I know I really don't know what you are going through right now but I know what you mean. The "what ifs" are such a bugger to put it mildly. I think the what you are going through is normal and what doesn't help is all this time on your hands. Be brave, what else can I say. Hope the doctor appointment goes well.
Love Mom