Monday, July 23, 2007

31 week, 3 day baby belly.




Still growing......baby girl A still sitting on my bladder.....oh, baby boy A was demoted and changed to baby boy B during the last ultrasound.....baby girl trumped her brother! I bet she's going to be a firecracker.......I need to ask my mom what I was like as a baby.....mom...care to offer any advice on how perfect of a baby I was????

Just to compare belly growth, white shirt pictures are from today, 31 weeks, 3 days, maroon shirt is from 20 weeks, 3 days....amazing what 9 weeks will do!

I have a non-stress test appointment tomorrow. It will be nice to hear the babies again!

later,
Jennie

3 comments:

Kath W said...

Look at those babies GROW! : )

Ramie :-) said...

You look great girl!!! Keep growing babies!

Ramie

Anonymous said...

What a picture, you are really blossoming girl. You do look great. Now if it my math or yours, shouold it be 11 weeks not 9 weeks progress? 31 minus 20??? You of course were the perfect baby, that is after I had you. If you don't remember, I was induced at 41 weeks, this after I fed the calves before going to the hospital... Guess you didn't want to leave a good thing. You were a really good baby though, no colic no problems until about 4 years old. Want me to share the stories here???
Love Mom