Thursday, February 5, 2009

Joining other moms.

I recently decided to join a local moms group. I finally received info on who to contact and have been to two activities this week. And, C&C seem to enjoy getting out and have fallen asleep in the car on the way home! It's been nice for me to get out, also. I look forward to getting to know other moms and learning to coral C&C~!
Connor has his cast for one more week....this time next week he'll be getting used to life without the cast.
Our bi-fold closet doors are now accessible to short people....I've made the double doors somewhat child proofed with hair bands, but not sure how long that will work! I think I'll need to buy some plastic safety devices that slide at the top of each door.....now I just need to count up what I need so I'm ready when I am able to purchase them!
Ok....need to get something done before naptime is over. Don't want to spend my entire time on the computer!
later, Jennie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have found a group you can join, I know Kathy was in a group too when Gage was a baby and really enjoyed it, have fun with it while you can. love mom