Wednesday, April 16, 2008

cranky X 2

I think it's teeth.....but both C&C have been CRANKY today. I even put Miss C down for a nap less than an hour after she woke from her morning nap as she was CRANKY yet. After some Tylenol and a cold teething ring to her gums, she settled down and slept for about another hour. Seems holding C&C helps, which makes for an interesting day!

It's hard to believe C&C are EIGHT MONTHS OLD. Seriously....I've said it before and I'll say it again, my how time flies.

No teeth, no crawling or multi syllable babbles yet, but I have a feeling they will all be making an appearance soon.

I'll share pictures in a picture post soon.

Jennie

1 comment:

nancy lorraine said...

hi there, we're getting ready to welcome our two boys soon and I had a question for you. Are you home alone with them and how hard is it to be alone with twins? We are still trying to figure out what to do when they come. thanks