Thursday, March 22, 2007

High resolution cameras are overrated.

Really, they are. Is it really important to have a high megapixel camera to capture all the details? Do you really need to see every nook and cranny? I thought it was quite nice to have a camera that captures details. That is until I decided to take a picture of my growing belly. Now, I am not surprised to have stretch marks. I expect to be one big purple stretch mark by the time I'm at the end of my pregnancy. I am surprised to see how many stretch marks have already shown up. My dear hubby does not think I'm showing (understand, I was curvy prepregnancy). What do you think?

Please...be nice!
More pictures to post soon.

3 comments:

Laura'sCorner said...

Soon the dear husband will agree with everything you say! Jennie you are showing! I can definately see the rounding of your stomach.

*to Chad* When we come out for a visit I will have Ed take you aside and teach you the 'yes dear' response. :-) A pregnant woman is always right.

Love you both!
Laura

Anonymous said...

You are definitely showing. : )

kath

Tracy said...

Jennie...yes you are showing...men are just dorks!! I totally see it...not to mention there are 2 babies in there so you will start showing sooner (and bigger :o)..hang in there!